West of the Fields

A tropical ecologist reporting from the field. Musings on life and art, botfly extractions, tropical plant identification, beer, parrots, machetes. Etc.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Back in Costa Rica

Just a quick note for my readers (all 3 of you), to let you know I arrived in Costa Rica yesterday evening after 38 hours of travel. My luggage, unfortunately, did not. I am jet-lagged as all hell and completely out of clean underwear. The mission for today: do laundry and stay awake. My trip to China was phenomenal and overwhelming, and I will post more about it when I get a chance. Hasta luego...

1 Comments:

At 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

y'know, I hate to burst your bubble, Susan, but I rather suspect that more than 3 people read your blog.

jus' sayin'

(p.s. I've had to drive down to my company's main office (down in Wethersfield, CT) a couple times in the last two months...& every time I drive by Storrs I kick myself for not coming to play sonatas with you in the winter...yes, I suck...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home