West of the Fields

A tropical ecologist reporting from the field. Musings on life and art, botfly extractions, tropical plant identification, beer, parrots, machetes. Etc.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Gifts for the whole family

Returning from town yesterday evening, I saw the first Christmas lights hung in the windows of houses in Flaminea. Which reminds me, it’s time to do some shameless self-promotion. You may have noticed a new link on this site: Buy My Books! If you like what you’ve read here, please consider clicking that link. My sister Lucy and I recently published the chronicles of our Appalachian Trail adventures, and for the botany geeks among you, I also have copies of my field guide to plant families at La Selva. Happy reading!

2 Comments:

At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The book! The book!

hurray for Susan & Lucy!

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Susan said...

I don't know if techno is a genre that can really be said to contain any masterpieces. I might be the first!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home